With an extra wide mouth to hold more material and built for the apocalypse, this Glacier
Rake Grapple is designed to hold up under extreme commercial use.
Also called a clam shell grapple. Meant for logs, tops, brush, etc.
- 48" MOUTH FULLY OPENED
- 3/4" TINES AND CONSTRUCTION
- DUAL 3500 LB PROTECTED CYLINDERS
- EXTREME REPLACEABLE EXCAVATOR TEETH
- GREASEABLE PIVOTS
- WEIGHS APPROX 1200 LBS
- COMPLETE WITH HOSES AND FLAT FACED COUPLERS
- POWDER COATED FOR LASTING FINISH
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURE DEFECTS
GLACIER RAKE/BRUSH/LOG GRAPPLE